Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy busy

Hi all!

I don't have too much to share but I have had a few requests for an updated baby bump pic so I thought I would make a short entry. I will include the last pic as well so you have a good reference point.

16 1/2 weeks (3/30/09)



Almost 21 weeks (4/29/09)

I am getting to the point where people are asking me, "How far along are you?" rather than [awkward] "Are you pregnant?" I half want to tell someone no when they ask just to mess with them but I haven't been able to be that mean to anyone yet. I am really enjoying the second trimester but it is going so quickly.

Our friends Landon and Nikki had their baby girl, London, this week, and our other friends Sarah & Dicky (Fallon's brother & sister-in-law) had their baby girl, Molly, last week. Going to see Landon & Nikki in the hospital made things a little more real for me. It doesn't help that they have the same doctor and delivered at the same hospital we will use. It makes me very excited but I am also realizing just how much we need to do to get everything ready. Everything went pretty smoothly for both couples and the babies are healthy. I haven't met Molly yet, but I can tell you that little London is beautiful. Zane will have plenty of cute little girls around to play with!

The Day family- Landon, Nikki, & London

We are working on getting some baby showers scheduled. It looks like our shower at church will be Sunday, July 19th in the afternoon. We have some friends that are planning to host a different shower for us as well. I don't have a definite date on that one yet, but we will let you all know as soon as we can. Our next step is to begin to transform the junk room into the baby nursery. First we have to get rid of all the junk..... Why do we have so much random stuff??

I am hoping for a lighter week at work this week after an insane week last week. I can't believe it is May already!

Love you all,

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi I miss you and want to see you and your belly. You look so cute! What friends are throwing a shower for you? I would love to help out in any way I could. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete